Adulterers

I like fucking married men. Why? Because I don't like wives and children. I don't like society. I don't like the conservative. I like fucking evangelical adulterers because they are part of the most conservative establishment in America. I want to make them stop believing that there is something wrong with being an animal. I want to expose their religion's twisted and harmful ideas.

I would like society if it were free of religion's hatred and stupidity. My calling is to set the Evangelicals free, and by doing this I lessen the influence that they have in society.

As much as the sex, I like it when the Evangelical cries in remorse after we fuck. I tell him to let the assumptions of others go. I ask him, "Did you promise not to have sex with anyone but your wife when you married her?" After thinking about it, they'd usually say they didn't.

They'd go on and say crap like, "Adultery is a sin." Says who? Think for yourself.

"My wife would be so hurt if she found out." She'd be jealous. It's not that you're going to leave her. She doesn't understand.

I can fuck, and enjoy fucking, more than any evangelical wife. They're interested in their families and church life. I'm not so distracted. A promise of monogamy is artificial and limiting. There isn't a moral and proper way to fuck. Sex is wild. Anything goes. The married evangelical knows the difference and prefers, whether he admits it or not, sex without censure.