Virgins

I like virgins because their cocks have been longing for my pussy since their first erections in seventh grade. When I slide their virgin cocks in my pussy I'm becoming part of their psyches in a way that no other woman will.

Sluts know how to make a virgin's first fuck a great experience, a memory that will be cherished as much as any other. It's important to not let him cum too quickly. I grab the base of his cock so that I can feel the beginning throbs of an ejaculation. I put his cock in my mouth, then press down on it, feeling its head against the back of my throat. I savor his young balls and cock, knowing they have never been soiled by another woman's cunt juice or blood. When I feel a throb, I immediately end all stimulation of his cock until the threshold passes. In between blowing him I might lick his belly, suck his nipples and tell him he's sexy.

Sometime during the virgin's first sex he's going to learn how to eat pussy. It's not necessary for a great first time, but I get off on a virgin's face slurping at my wet cunt.

After I've had enough virgin cock down my throat and tongue on my clit, it's time for his first penetration. I have him lay still on his back, then put his cock inside me and slowly fuck him. Very slowly I move my cunt up and down his cock for half a minute, then I get off him, suck his balls, lick his belly, etc, then I get back on. Repeat. If I move very slowly, even stopping at times with his cock inside me, we can fuck this way a long time. After ten minutes, though, I'm wanting to surrender. I lay on my back, begging his animal nature to fuck me. His cock goes deep, thrusting hard and fast. The virgin shoots his cum for the first time into a warm pussy, my pussy. I hold him against me as his cum oozes out. It's a nice moment.