Sucking God's Cock

We had another meeting. I went, assuming I was going to be God's vessel. The leader didn't tell me until I got to his house that another woman was chosen. I didn't know her. When I asked about her, he said God provides and that I didn't need to know everything. He told me to relax and enjoy the evening.

I've gotten tired of arranging all the sex I've been having. There have been so many guys, I'm tired of keeping track of them all. I'm tired of figuring out what they're thinking. I'm tired of making sense of it. It was nice being able to relax and not concern myself with a plan.

After the woman and guy were consecrated, the woman went to the other room, the guy vessel stayed where he was in the living room. I bowed my head, closed my eyes and asked God what He wanted. It used to be I would stick my ass in the air and wait for the guys to fuck me. I knew that's not what I was to do this evening. My mind went blank. I didn't have a clue.

When I opened my eyes, the man vessel was nude, laying on his back with a pillow under his head. His dick was soft, but not small. A couple of guys were in the other room with the woman. There were four guys and myself left with God's male vessel. The leader started undressing. The other guys and I followed.

The leader started singing "Hallelujah." We joined in. A guy started sucking the vessel's dick. A guy left to the other room, the others masturbated and took turns sucking God. I knew two of the guys liked pussy because they fucked me when I was the vessel. I wondered why were they in there being gay when they could be in the other room with the woman.

Anyway, I wasn't aroused at all. I was cold, almost shivering. I had to do something--put on my clothes or start fucking. Not knowing what else to do, I went to God and sucked his cock. He moaned a bit and thrust His cock in my mouth. He gently stroked my face. I closed my eyes and let myself believe that this really was God's cock in my mouth. Then I remembered that this is what I am. My life is to make love to the Spiritual. The friends I make in this life are great, but this is my purpose and why I went to the meeting. I gave God the best blowjob I could. As He groaned and His cum went down my throat, I felt complete.

But after His dick went soft in my mouth, I felt awkward. The moment was over. God was spent. What next? Two guys left to fuck God's female vessel in the other room. The male vessel and leader stayed in the room with me. I told them how I felt I had connected with God and my purpose for living. They smiled and said it was great, but I wonder if they really understand what I meant.