Seducing a Married Couple

My eighteen year old and I are partners. We both love challenging the status quo, love sex, and get off on getting conservative evangelicals to fornicate.

We were successful last week in getting an older married couple from church to have a little sex with me. They look like they're in their forties. We thought we'd have a better chance with an older couple who've been married for awhile. Also, if we just went after couples our age, they'd be a lot fewer opportunities. Anyway, the turn on for us is the seduction, not what they look like.

We had them over for my usual spaghetti, salad and wine with candlelight. Of course the whole reason for having them over was to seduce them. We talked about how long we've been together, marriage and, finally, sex. We talked about fantasies. "What if..." "Honestly, ..." "Would you..." We didn't push it, and didn't expect them to give up their morality in a night.

A couple of nights later we invited them over for some games. They expected Scrabble, but we suggested something else. The pretense of the game is to see which couple knows more about some intimate details of their partner. The two guys go into a bedroom and the two women go into another room. We ask each other questions, such as, who more often initiates sex, what time of day, turn ons, cum swallowing, anal, etc. After a few questions, the couples get back together and see which couple knows how their partners would answer. If both partners agree that they more often have sex in the morning, then they get a point.

After a few easy questions, I asked the wife if she would like her husband to eat her pussy while she were blindfolded. She answered yes. My partner asked her husband if he would let his wife suck him off while he was blindfolded. He said yes.

In the next round of questions I got out a blindfold and asked the wife if she'd like to wear it. She put it on. After we adjusted it so she couldn't see anything, I caressed the inside of her thigh. I waited for a response. She groaned a bit. I moved my hand up to her crotch. In a few moments she slouched down in the chair. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. I spread her legs and sucked her clit through her panties. As she was about to cum, I pulled her panties down, stuck my tongue up her pussy and sucked her juices. She tried to suppress her groans, but couldn't. After she came, I took off the blindfold, gently kissed her lips and helped her pull up her pants. We had about ten minutes before I was to suck off her husband.

While I went down on the wife, my partner was preparing the husband. He told him how good I was at sucking dick. How I sucked balls and swallowed cum. He told him how I liked dick up my ass. He told him how I would eat his wife's pussy. He told him how I wanted to suck his dick and swallow his cum. At the time my partner and I agreed on, he asked the husband if he'd like to try on a blindfold. After the blindfold was on, my partner left the room and I came in. I rubbed his crotch, he touched my hand. For a moment he lifted his blindfold and our eyes met. He let me continue, pretending he didn't know. I undid his belt, pulled his pants down and devoured his already enlarged cock. I ate his wife's pussy as part of the plan, but I really love cock. I turned around and slid his dick in my pussy. I had him in me for only a couple of minutes then got back on my knees in front of him. He shot his load in my mouth.

My partner went in the other room where the wife was while I was with the husband. He didn't know what to expect. If nothing else, he would just talk to her until I was finished with the husband. We assumed she would assume I was blowing her blindfolded husband. But how much could she object after I just ate her? Would she want to have sex with my eighteen-year-old partner? Would she be ready for another orgasm? Would she want a blindfold? It turned out that they just talked-- about God, the Bible, love, sex and monogamy. Her sex life isn't as good as she'd like. Neither is her Spiritual life.

After I sucked off her husband we went to the bedroom where his wife and my partner were. Our guests got off, but my partner and I hadn't. I was really horny and told everyone so. But there was an awkwardness between our guests. I felt that in order for the evening to be really successful, they needed to admit that they enjoyed having sex with me. After all, isn't that part of the trust that we want to have with our partners? They agreed. I said I'd like to have sex with them without the blindfolds. I invited them to stay and have sex with me and my partner. They said they wanted to talk between themselves about what happened before going further. Cool.

After they left, my eighteen-year-old partner and I had great sex. And I thanked the demons and gods for a great life.