I Swallowed His Cum

I put my hand across the table and touched his. I told him I really enjoyed making love with him on Sunday and that I was really looking forward to the night. He said he enjoyed it too.

Five minutes later we were in the bedroom. I changed my mind about doing anal. I think I'll save that to get him to have sex in the future if he gets to feeling too guilty. "Please, come over. I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

Instead, I told him I wanted him to shoot his cum down my throat. I know I can do a good blow and swallow. It will keep him coming back.

Before we started fucking I said I wanted to pray. He looked at me, puzzled. I took his hand as we sat on the bed. I prayed, "God, we love you. Thank you for [guy's name]. I love and respect him and I know he loves and respects me. Thank you for this time together. Thank you for sex." Then I kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt.

When he was fucking my pussy and I was afraid he was about to cum, I reminded him that I wanted him to shoot his cum down my throat. He then pulled out and said he was ready. I told him to lay on his back. I put my mouth around his hard dick and guided it down my throat until I started to gag. I let up, then down again. My saliva covered his cock as I pressed my throat around it. He thrust his pelvis up, he groaned, his cock throbbed, salty cum filled my mouth. I swallowed, pressed my throat down on his cock, swallowed again. His pelvis lowered to the mattress, his dick softened. I sucked up the little semen at the base of his penis that escaped my mouth.

Hey, I gotta go. More later.