God's Intimacy

We may know and fellowship with a lot of people, but there are parts of us that only God knows about. As intimate as we are with others, we are more intimate with God. As a man fucks my pussy, God knows my mind. He knows me better than I do. As warm cum enters my mouth, He knows how it tastes and why I like it.

When we're having sex with each other, God has sex with all of us. He experiences sex more than we do because His experience is all of ours combined. He knows a man's lust at the same time He knows another man's cock in my ass and my wet cunt longing for a hard dick.

God knows everyone as intimately as He does me. It doesn't matter that I know little about the other participants because God knows everything about them. I go to the meetings to have sex with God, not make small talk and learn about a guy's job and family. Besides, what I can know of them is miniscule compared to what God knows.

I feel God's love the most when I'm alone with Him, when I have Him to myself. Sex is great and the subject of this blog, but it's not everything. I was intimate with God before having sex with Him.