Friends, Blessed by God and Lovers

I am a slut. I've got four guys on maintenance sex. I'm trying to have a system, but the schedule just happens. I make it clear to them that we're just friends, who happen to be specially blessed by God, and lovers.

The 18 year old is a lot of fun. Innocent (not so much any more) and easily excited. Yeah, his dick slaps hard against his belly. I spend more time with him than the others. I like him more.

I had a Baptist from Sunday school ask me out. We went out and I could tell that he wanted to fuck me from the beginning. I resisted at first then let him talk me into it. I let him think that he led me to the knowledge that it's OK to have sex without being married. As long as he keeps going to church and praising God, we can fuck.

I'm deciding what to do about all the married guys. There are so many of them. Guys aren't made to have sex with only one woman for their whole lives. We'll see.