An Evangelical Fuckfest

It's gotten to the point I don't have enough time for all my evangelical fuck buddies. So I had four of them over at the same time. I figure that not only would it save me time, it would also get the guys to better appreciate the joy of lust and uninhibited sex. But, fucking a slut with other guys isn't everyman's cup of tea; and being members of local churches, they would be afraid other Christians would recognize them. I told them they could bring masks and that their identity wouldn't be revealed to the others. No one jumped at the invitation. One wouldn't participate until I promised he could fuck me in the ass. The others were horny enough for my pussy to reluctantly agree.

They came over ten minutes apart to better hide their identities. To help set the mood, I wore a small, gold cross on my neck. A Bible was on the end table next to the sofa. Pictures of some friend's kids were on the frig. I wore a pretty dress. The lights were low and some candles lit.

As soon as the first one arrived I started on him, flirting and rubbing his cock. By the time the second arrived, I had the first's cock out of his pants and hard. I sat the second down next to the first, undid his pants and stroked his sock. As I was alternating between stroking and sucking the two cocks, the third knocked on the door.

If it were just a matter of saving time, I could have finished the first two before the fourth arrived. But I wanted to take these evangelicals to a place they've never been.

I reminded the third to put on his mask before coming in. He saw the first and second with their hard dicks out of their pants. I pretended it was perfectly normal and asked if anyone would like something to drink. We laughed about how it would be hard for the second to drink anything with his mask covering his mouth. The first wanted some wine. I told my guests to get to know each other as I went for the wine. The third walked over to the sofa. First's and second's dicks got soft and were put away.

Just as I finished pouring the wine, the fourth arrived. I didn't remind him to put on his mask and he entered without it. The others saw his embarrassed face before he got it on. I said it was nice to see him.

I had a little spiel planned at this point. I said I was glad they were there because I considered them all friends. I hoped they would all become friends before the evening was over. God gave me a love for men's cocks. I love sucking cock. I love being fucked. I love your cocks. I love your cum. I doubt very much that any of you have an STD, but it's better to be safe. I showed them where the condoms were.

I asked them to help me move the coffee table and open the sofa bed. I turned off a light and undressed. The guys followed my example. I laid on the mattress caressing my nipples and clit. A dick pressed against my lips and entered my mouth. A mouth sucked my nipple. A warm breath excited my pussy. The guys were polite. They took turns banging my holes. The masks came off. It was a wonderful time.

The guy to whom I promised an ass fuck was the first in my ass. When I gave him the lube, he went right for it. The others didn't want to pass up the opportunity. I think it was the first anal sex for all of them.

Lust and sex are life. They are good.