Drinking and Sex

Being intoxicated often causes people to do things sexually they otherwise wouldn't. It's used on oneself and on others. Sometimes unintentionally, but usually premeditated.

I have, as have probably most women, been given alcohol by guys as part of their plan to have sex with me in a way that they think I otherwise wouldn't want. Once a guy got me drunk on Bacardi 151 and fucked me as I puked in a trash basket next to his bed. The more common and pleasurable method is to get a potential partner feeling good on a few glasses of wine.

Nowadays, I do the seducing. Many Evangelicals have never been drunk before. A couple of glasses of wine makes them relaxed. Three glasses gives them an excuse to be immoral. After four glasses, I can get them doing things they've never imagined.

There is stuff in my brain that is more compelling than the physical, yet compels me to do things sexually. A few times I got guys so fucked up they could barely keep their eyes open. Then I'd get them to do things, such as lick my asshole and suck another guy's cock.

I don't want a guy puking, I like hard cocks and I don't want a guy driving home drunk, so I usually don't overdo the drinking. Two glasses is good for a nice fuck.