Evangelical Fucks a Wasted Slut

The other day an Evangelical came over for some maintenance sex and found the door partly open and me barely conscious on the couch. I pretended that I was wasted on downers. He asked what happened, I mumbled that I took some pills. I opened my eyes just enough to see him. He asked if I was OK. I groaned. He paced the room, wondering what to do.

He sat on the couch, continuing to ask if I was OK. I groaned. After a few minutes, he touched my breast and rubbed my pussy, trying to get a reaction from me. He said we should go to the bedroom. I didn't answer. He unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and fondled my breasts. He went to lock the front door, then stood in the room talking to himself.

I wore a skirt and no panties to make it easier for him. He did a good job fingering my pussy, but when he tried moving my body and spreading my legs in order to fuck me, I fell off the couch onto the floor. He sat me up against the couch and tried fucking my mouth, but couldn't get past my teeth.

Finally, he had me laying flat on the floor with my legs spread. I couldn't help getting wet as I anticipated his cock in my cunt. I laid still as he fucked me, occasionally moving my head and moaning. He tried again to fuck my mouth. He ended up cuming with his cock inside my cheek.

He sat on the couch, I suppose wondering what to do next, as I laid mostly naked on the floor with his cum dripping down my chin. He asked if I was feeling better. I didn't answer. He got me back on the couch, fastened my bra, buttoned my blouse and closed the door on the way out.