Pastimes

The leader wants me to have sex without condoms with a few of the faithful. They've been recently tested and are disease free. I'm on the pill. Can't think of a reason not to.

I wonder how people can get interested in the things they do. It's not that I don't find things interesting, it's that I don't care to pursue any kind of hobby, whether it be crafts, sports, puzzles, music, painting, kids, etc.. It's all pointless. It means nothing to me that I or anyone else puts paint on a canvas or strings notes together.

Some would say I have a personality disorder. According to their thinking, I suppose so. But I like who I am. Or, does it just appear that I like myself because I dislike everyone else?

The greatest pleasure I have is myself: My thoughts and my body. God is in my mind. I am in my mind. We are in love. I can write about it forever, yet no one can know. Clichés, the walls of our bedrooms.

Sometimes I think I want friends or that I want to help people. But it doesn't last. I am so into myself.

We all have our pastimes.