Taking the Forbidden

I love hard, throbbing dicks. It doesn't matter if they belong to the fat, skinny, handsome, ugly, old, or young.

I like variety. I'd rather not fuck the same guy two nights in a row. Maybe, at first, once a week, then once a month. If they're really nice, I make exceptions.

I don't pretend I'm "in love" or "falling in love." I tell them I'm not wanting a boy friend. If someone says they're "falling in love" with me, I'll tell them that if they do, I won't be seeing them anymore. I don't want guys bothering me when I get bored with them.

I like seducing Evangelical Christians. They aren't likely to have many other sex partners which means they are probably free of STDs, and having had less sex means they'd be more horny for me. They are less likely to be violent, drug addicts and alcoholics. There's another reason, I'm not sure what it is. It's like taking the forbidden. It's like getting another kid to cuss out the teacher. It's making the oppressors eat shit and cry for forgiveness.

I recently fucked an older, fat guy. He's very active at church, on one of the committees and an usher. I just started flirting with him, said I wanted to suck his dick and gave him my number.

He called about a week later, attempted some small talk, then finally got the nerve to ask if I was serious about sucking his dick. I said I was. He kept insisting I tell no one of any meeting we would have. I assured him it would be our secret.

At first he wanted to meet at a motel. Maybe he got the idea from TV about affairs in motel rooms. I don't like motels and I didn't want to drive to one. I convinced him that my place would be better. He wanted to come over right then.

Thirty minutes later he knocked on the door. I took him to the bedroom. He was so much desiring me. He was so full of lust for me. I was all the women he's been wanting to fuck for so many years. He burried his face in my pussy and devoured my breasts. He fucked me, then I sucked his balls and swallowed his cum.

Maybe he's crying for forgiveness right now. If so, I'd more likely have him over again and put his dick in my ass.