My Sexy Friends

Being an attractive, young female I get plenty of guys wanting to be my friend. I can't tell if they're full of it or, dare I think, they actually like me. There's nothing of me to like except my pussy and tits. I settle for this.

A friend seemed sincere when telling me I don't need to be what I am (a slut). I got emotional and cried. He put his arms around me. I pressed my face against his chest, not wanting to let go. Maybe because I didn't know what else to do, I slid my hand under his shirt and started to unbutton his pants, but he pulled my hand away and said stuff that means nothing to me.

What my friend suggests as a better life, I think would be boring. Anyway, if there's something that would change my perspective and desire, it won't likely come from someone who thinks friends shouldn't fuck.

I surrender to what I am. I like guys, especially the ones who so much want to fuck me. I lay on the bed, my cunt wet, waiting for another cock. If anyone wants to be my friend, he'll have to get in line.