As the Spirit Leads

I didn't much feel like going to the meeting the other night. You know, sometimes you just want to stay home and watch TV or read. But I said I would go and they might have needed me. I do want to be committed to my calling, so I got myself a good attitude and went.

We don't do intercession prayer anymore. There's an opening prayer, three or four worship songs, the affirmations, then sex. We affirm that we belong to God--mind, body and spirit, we affirm that sexual desire and sex are good, we affirm our desire to please God sexually, we surrender our bodies for His sexual pleasure. After the affirmations, the leader calls the vessels to the center of the group and consecrates them. The vessels take off their clothes, then do as the Spirit leads--they might hug, kiss, touch each others' genitals, have oral sex, fuck, or they might do nothing. After they do whatever they do or don't, the female vessel goes to another room. Everyone does as the Spirit leads them.

I've been to six meetings and have been a vessel at three of them. For some reason the leader doesn't tell me if I'm going to be the vessel before I go, but he wants to know if I'm going. Fine. But I wonder what would happen if I didn't go and there were no other females to be the vessel. Well, I suppose most of the world's ejaculations are without women. God does a lot of masturbating. But I think He'd rather have sex with others, and the guys coming to the meetings expect some pussy.

Anyway, I had a good time. Another woman was the vessel. I would have rather have been it. It's easier because I don't have to think about what to do, I just lay there and the guys come to me. When I'm not the vessel I'm thinking if I'm supposed to be a fluffer, or is it OK for me to get a guy to cum with me instead of the vessel, or am I supposed to have sex with the vessel. I gotta learn to relax and let the Spirit lead me.