Pentecostals Are Kinda Sexy

I'm going to a Pentecostal church as well a Baptist and Methodist. There's something sexy about people speaking in tongues. They look vulnerable with their eyes closed, hands in the air, a desperate need to be helped and an eagerness to surrender. The gibberish coming out of their mouths seems like a natural thing. I can do it. It gives me something in common with the Pentecostal guys and it's a sign that I am baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Pentecostals have prayer meetings where some are "slain in the Spirit." This is when the preacher lays a hand on the believer and says a prayer and the believer falls backward to the floor in a semi-conscious bliss. They are often unaware of their clothes. A skirt could be up high and a breast partly exposed. Kinda sexy.

The Pentecostal church increases the number of horny Christians I have to seduce and makes me more of a tease to the Baptists. I don't go to the formal services because they are boring and not the best way to meet guys. I go to the Sunday schools, prayer meetings and fellowships in people's homes.

I meet the guys, go on a couple of dates and get them to have sex with me. Once I seduce them and establish that it's OK to have casual sex, I put them on the maintenance schedule, which is sex about once a month. Maybe maintenance should be every 2-3 weeks at first?

I've just started doing this. So far I got one guy on maintenance and I'm dating a couple of others. I plan on keeping a guy on maintenance as long as they keep going to church. If they quit going, my work with them is done.

One of the new guys is just eighteen. He graduated high school last year and has been going to church since he was a kid. I'm thinking he's a virgin. We've got a date tonight. It'll be nice not having to worry about diseases. It's been a while since I had a dick inside me that wasn't covered with latex.

I'm not going into much detail about the sex. I like sex. Everybody likes sex. I was going to say we all know what it is and aren't needing to have it described, but there may be a few who don't. Maybe I'm just being lazy. OK, I'll let you know how hard the eighteen year old's dick slaps against his belly.