My Calling

Some are called to be celibate, preach, raise a family or lead a country. At this time in my life I'm called to have sex with God.

God has a complex personality. He's for peace, but He's also a warrior. Love and revenge, mercy and eternal punishment.

Christians easily see God as Love. And the God of wrath can't be ignored. But the God of lust and uninhibited sex is rarely talked about.

With gratitude and joy I accept my calling. It has been just in the last couple of weeks that I've come to an understanding of what it is. My calling is more than enjoying sex. I'm to teach others about having sex with God and I'm to be a vessel for those having sex with God.

I've met many men as I've come to learn of my calling. In the beginning I didn't know I'd be working for God. It's actually through talking with one of the Evangelicals that I seduced that I've thought of surrendering myself to God and of becoming His vessel. Instead of demanding that the guys be silent, I now see them as fellow creatures. Together we enjoy lust and sex with God. We have this great love and intimacy in common.

This calling is unfolding. We don't need to know what our lives will be like next month or even in the next hour. Decisions have to be made, though. When having sex with God, should we use condoms? Should we announce our meetings in church bulletins? Do we have a name? Can the married come without their spouses? How are decisions made? Is there someone in charge?

The guy whose house our meetings are at came up with the idea of meetings in his house; so, he's in charge of what goes on in his house. Also, for now, he is our spiritual leader. He asks my advice and lets me know what's going on.

Participants are told to wear condoms. This instruction is not part of the sex ritual, but an aside to it--like when there are instructions given on how to receive Communion. In the future we are thinking that we can have meetings with the faithful regulars where condoms aren't used.

The married can come without their spouses. We are not about judging others. God enjoys lust and sex with everyone.

We don't have a name. We just call our meetings "meetings."

We are keeping a low profile. We want to keep going to our churches without being gossiped about and criticized. The distraction would take away from what God and we want for our meetings and our churches.

Everyone must be cleared by the leader before they are invited to a meeting. We are to be discrete when talking about the meetings and, of course, no names. Maybe the word to use is "secret."

I like being a part of something bigger than myself. Being God's slut fits me perfectly.