Money

I have about 15 guys on maintenance. We fuck from about once a week to once a month. Some guys give me money.

The first time a guy gave me something I asked what it was for. He said I could buy some clothes with it. I don't bother asking what it's for anymore, and they don't usually say anything as they give it to me or leave it on the table. I don't know what goes through their minds. Obviously, they have a lot more money than they need.

There are guys who want regular appointments, like every Thursday at 12. It's like I'm their barber. It's kind of weird because I don't think of myself as a sex worker. Guess I'm getting what I want--sex without romance. I'm not complaining, just saying how it is.

Money does change things. I don't write about my finances, but sometimes it's hard paying the bills. I'd more likely make time for a guy who has money than one who doesn't, just like the women looking for a husband to have a family with.

There's nothing said, but a guy who gives something expects something in return. He'd be more rough, forcing his cock down my throat or fucking my ass without lube. I can tell him to stop, and most of the time I do, but I can't help thinking that the guy is paying my rent.

I don't offer sex for money and I don't accept money for sex. It's interesting how things happen, though.