Except for the Jerks

Some guys won't leave me alone. They're calling and coming to my place uninvited. It's usually because they want to fuck. Sometimes a guy thinks he loves me. Thanks to modern technology I can screen the calls. Guys coming by my place uninvited are a real drag, though. I tell them if they come by uninvited they'll never see my pussy again. The big problem is when I tell them I don't want to see them anymore and they keep coming around. I threaten to call the police, then they call me some kind of whore and storm off. The worst is when a guy threatens to come back another time to "teach me a lesson."

I'm seriously thinking of getting a roommate. I'd like her or him to be an accomplice in my fucking. We can be a team. Maybe there can be three of us, another girl and a guy. One of the guys said something about helping me with rent. He might have some ideas.

Besides having to deal with some jerks, I love what I'm doing sexually. I'm thinking of all the psycho-sexual possibilities. You can imagine what they are: bi-curious men and women, old men and women with virgins, drunk sex, dominance, submission, swinging, church elders with young wives. Many fantasies can become a reality.