Sex with God

What's in a name? God, Allah, Jehovah, Krishna. When I'm laid at the altar to be fucked by Him, for Him, in front of Him, what does it matter? He enjoys our sex, our hard Cocks, wet Vaginas, erect Nipples and warm Cum.

How much do we love Him? Why not make love to Him? Why not let Him enjoy our fucking? Why not have sex with Him? He is more than a Voyeur.

I could find some Bible verses excusing what we know is true; but, it doesn't matter. The truth is obvious. God made lust and sex. Their enjoyment is not a sin.

We need to free ourselves from tradition and convention. We'd do better if we didn't limit our spirituality by what the Bible or other people say.

Jesus was wrong about some things. The part of Him that was a man didn't know everything. So? I think it makes him more loveable. If Jesus were a virgin or not, I'd like him to fuck me.