Notebook - Guys I've Fucked

I started a notebook so that I can keep track of the guys I've fucked, what they've done, what they like and don't, what they might be willing to try, and personal stuff like work and family. It's divided into three sections: active maintenance, occasional and inactive. The active and inactive are guys I've met since I started fucking Evangelicals. Many of the occasional are people I've known before and aren't necessarily Evangelical.

I'm keeping track of their acts of submission, eg., dildo in ass, licking feet, licking ass, blindfold, sucking cock, drinking piss. If I'm the only one they're fucking, if they're fucking a Christian wife, if they're fucking other sluts. Any STD testing. And their participation in group sex and who they've been in group sex with.

I fuck the active guys at least once a month. They're newbies, some who call when they want to fuck or meet me when I want to fuck, and some who have weekly appointments. I meet the newbies more often until they understand what's going on.

The occasional I fuck on occasion, but aren't on maintenance. I might have them over to help me break in newbies. Some want to participate in the sex games we have. Most are fucking other women who sometimes also want to play.

I'm not fucking the inactive anymore because they've recommitted themselves to the humdrum or we just don't care for each other. I do, come to think of it, fuck guys I don't like (another post). The inactive can become active or occasional again, and I make some effort to get the recommitted evangelicals to get their confused, hard dicks back inside my pussy.