Baptist Church Sunday School

I went to a Baptist Sunday school class this morning. It was a class made for young singles. I played the part of a devoted, born again Christian. I listened closely to what the guys said so that I could decide who I would seduce.

There was a guy sitting next to me, so I talked to him a lot. He looked in his early twenties, been coming to the church a few years, gave his life to Jesus when he was 16. Not the best looking guy in the room, but that doesn't matter. I flirted the best I could. Maybe I was too obvious. During the closing prayer we all held hands. I gently stroked his fingers with my thumb. It is so hard to do without being obvious that I intended to have sex with him. But, what difference would it make if he knew?

He asked about me, what I did, how long I lived here, family. I went ahead and mostly told him the truth because it would make our future conversations easier. I was able to get him alone for a minute and asked if he'd like to do something. He wanted to meet me at Church service tonight. I said I'd rather spend some time alone with him. He's picking me up for dinner at 6.

Before the evening is over I plan on asking him to show me his place. I'd like a change after all the guys who've been coming over to my apartment. If he doesn't live alone, OK, I'd ask him over. I suppose it would make the seduction easier.