The Eighteen Year Old is Special

The eighteen year old and I have gotten to be friends, really. I'm a little older and a lot more experienced. But he's getting there. He's a big guy, about 6 feet, a little chubby but strong. He's serious. Going to church for so long, you've either got to think and start questioning or be a retard. He was questioning before I came along. I came at a good time.

He's thinking of quitting church completely. In an earlier post I said I'd quit maintaining a guy if he quits church. My relationship with the eighteen year old has become more than the seduction of a Christian, though.

I haven't told him what I've been doing. He just thinks I'm a free thinking Christian girl who believes in free love. He doesn't know I've been faking my devotion to Jesus. I'd like to tell him, but he'll likely not take it well, not because of my lying to everyone else, but for lying to him.

A plan. I'm going to start questioning the resurrection of Christ and existence of God along with him. We'll quit believing together. Jesus doesn't live any more except in the effect he's had on the world. He was a good man and a wise prophet. Mmm.

Damn! What will Satan say about this. Crap! I can't give up the mission because I happen to like a guy. I'll keep doing the Church thing. Maybe my eighteen year old can help me get more evangelicals to fornicate. Partners. Mmm.

I'm going to call him right now. I'm going to tell him he's special. For real. Of course he knows I've been having sex with other guys. Still, he's special. We're going to have some fun times together.