A New Fellowship

One of the guys started a weekly fellowship at his house. There's going to be prayer, worship and sex. He asked me to help him with the sex. I agreed.

The sex is with God. It is part of the prayer and worship. Anyone who is there just for the sex isn't going to get any.

We asked God to be with us. We felt His presence. Needs and concerns were shared. We prayed for each other. We sang worship songs like, "He is Lord" and "Thy Loving Kindness."

After about an hour of prayer and worship, we began the ritual that leads to sex with God. We surrendered ourselves to God, including, of course, our bodies. We expressed our love for God and our desire to make love with Him. I was told to sit in the center of the group, the guys laid hands on me, blessing me, making me a special vessel for God.

There were only six of us at the fellowship. I was the only woman. I'm not sure why, but a guy was also made a vessel. Could be for the gays and bisexuals or to let the guys know that there will be a guy vessel for women at future meetings.

The guy leading the fellowship told me ahead of time what to do. I went into another room. Those who wanted to have sex with God would go into this room when they felt led by the Spirit.

There was a small bed set up. Some candles lit. I took off my clothes and laid on the bed with my legs apart. Soon a guy entered the room. I laid there with my pussy wet, waiting to be fucked. He said he loved me, kissed my clit, then slid his cock inside me.

I was God having sex with guys who loved me. I am blessed.