God's Lonely Whore

I'm not going to the meetings anymore. I like being in control and I don't need anyone telling me what God wants.

I had three guys come over last night. I did it like I used to. I told them on the phone what to do. They came in without knocking and without talking. I laid in the bedroom and waited. They fucked me and left. No small talk. No talking at all. I'm God's lonely whore.

I don't mind. I know some would think I have a sad life. But I don't want to be bothered by anyone, I'm always thinking about the spiritual and I love fucking. It's what I am.

Many people are doing what they don't want and wishing they could live another life. Many can't be sure of themselves unless they're approved by others, are barely holding on to their faith in God and are unsatisfied with the sex they're having.

I'm glad for all the unsatisfied, horny, confused guys because they're so much wanting to fuck me.