Why Evangelicals?

Since I've been an Evangelical, I know where they're coming from. We have this common experience before we even meet. I know the contradictions between loving ourselves and being what others tell us God wants. I know we can still feel the love of God when we quit believing what we're told to believe. It's because I know the love of God that I'm able to accept myself as I am and never think of myself a sinner. There isn't anything I do that God would disapprove of. Everyone who knows the love of God is close to knowing it as I do.

I seduce Evangelicals for myself, because it's fun, not for their spiritual growth. But I think of it as my calling because it's about God, people and changes in people's lives, and I'm good at it. It's my specialty, my niche and it suits me.

Sex is intense with Evangelicals because there are boundaries, assumptions, beliefs, promises and commitments being challenged, breached and broken. Sex with married Evangelicals is even more intense, for the same reasons. When they slide their cocks inside my cunt, these things are placed at the altar. It's all given, surrendered.

For more reasons why I fuck Evangelicals, see I'm a Church Going Slut.