My Plan to Seduce Christians

I'll be going to several churches, their Sunday schools, Bible studies, prayer groups, etc.. I'll be a flirt. I won't be waiting for guys to ask me out. After a meeting I'd get them alone and say, "You're cute, let's do something." I'd make a date right then and there.

It would be easy to get a Christian guy to have sex with me. But I want more than that. I want them to understand that there is nothing wrong with lust and sex. We'd do some heavy petting, I'd stroke his dick, I'd ask him to touch my breasts,I'd put my hand down his pants. He'd at first object with, "We shouldn't." I'd ask, "Why not?" He'd say something about sin. I'd explain that no one is getting hurt, that we're doing it with love and respect for one another. He might object a little more. I'd say that Jesus said all the commandments are summed up in loving one another. As long as we love each other, then God is OK with it. We may talk about it for an hour, but I know the guys will come around. If not on the first date then the second or third. I'd keep saying God is OK with it, that it is his desire that we enjoy ourselves. Lust and reason will prevail.

This is going to be so much fun!