Possibilities for the Impotent

I wonder why a guy says he wants to have sex with me and then not be able to have an erection. Or have one for five minutes and then lose it. I'm not his loving wife or girlfriend, so I'm not caring to console him or improve our long term sex lives. If he gets apologetic and embarrassed, I don't care, but I'm with him at that moment and expecting some sex.

I try to get him hard. I suck his dick and balls and, when that doesn't work, I put a finger up his anus.

When my finger in his ass doesn't get him hard enough to fuck me, I think to hell with him and put my pussy in his face. Since he's feeling less like a man (he is) because he can't fuck me, I get in the dominant mode. I'm calling him a wimp and commanding him in detail how to eat my pussy. His face gets wet with my pussy juice. I cum.

He doesn't want to leave without cuming. He lays on the bed masturbating his limp dick. He asks me to suck him. I do, thinking that when he isn't hard in five minutes, I'd be through and he'd leave.

Sometimes it takes something really different, an experience that breaks the curse, a visit to the place in their beings where the lust is raw and uninhibited, when their impotent minds let loose and exclaim, "Oh, my fucking God!"

I'm not as experienced as many other women are, but I know what has worked. It takes some time and willingness to help the guy. Is it worth my lips getting chapped or missing a TV show? Usually I'd make an effort. It depends on the mood I'm in.

It could have been different. When he didn't respond with my finger in his ass, I could have lubed his ass hole and put in two fingers, then three. He would have groaned with pleasure as I spread his legs, finger fucked his ass and sucked on his growing erection. When his ass hole was stretched and easily taking my fingers, I could have fucked him with my dildo and stroked his cock until he shot a nice load of cum.

A guy can leave feeling more impotent than when we met or discover a better kind of sex that has few limits and many possibilities.