Wanna Fuck?

Often we're more likely to get what we want if we just ask.

It's getting that I don't even pretend to want to date, as in, "Want to go out some time?" So, we go out and he might be thinking of a long term, serious relationship. Why bother? It's a waste of time.

I like to get him alone when asking him to fuck me. It could be in a church parking lot or outside someone's home after a Bible study. We'd talk for awhile, I'd flirt, then say something like, "I know this is kind of odd of me to ask, but I'm going to anyway. You wanna fuck me?"

He gets a blank look, "What?"

"You wanna fuck me?"

What's he going to say? No, it's wrong to have sex outside of marriage? or, I'm married? or, You're a slut? or, You're ugly? Being an Evangelical, he's going to have a reason why we shouldn't fuck, but I know he wants to.

I'm not expecting (nor do I want) to be fucked in the back seat of his car right then. I ask him over to my place. He refuses. I give him my number and tell him to call if he changes his mind.

Like everyone else, Evangelicals have times when they are bored with life and depressed, but they think their faith should make them happy. They lust as every animal does, but think they're better than animals. They are intelligent, but their religion is foolish. They can't help but doubt.

It only takes a few moments of frustrated desire. He calls, worried that I changed my mind, "You still wanna fuck?"

"Yeah."